About Love Small Town America
I started Love Small Town America after my family and I moved back to the small town I grew up in. The atmosphere was different than the big city we had moved from. People welcomed us with open arms, there was real one-on-one interaction at the schools for my kids, real estate was inexpensive and there was an authentic community spirit that lived among everyone. After searching for my town and its local businesses and organizations online, I realized there was little to no online presence. Nothing portrayed our town’s personality. So I thought to myself, how can I get my small town back on the map and give back to a community that has been so gracious to us? Love Small Town America was born.
Love Small Town America is a multi-faceted resource to get to know a small town. It provides valuable information on community activities, business offerings and job openings, qualified schools, inexpensive real estate and a town’s personality.
Our goal is two-fold:
- Provide a site where small town businesses and organizations can expand and reach an online market…at an affordable price.
- Provide families and businesses looking to relocate a comprehensive resource to find the right fit for them.
Open the door to what lies in your future. Discover what’s waiting for you!
What is Love Small Town America
Love Small Town America offers small towns and their businesses and organizations a professional web presence in a nationwide network. Love Small Town America is a comprehensive website that catalogs and publicizes small town businesses, events, real-estate, and more, serving residents and reaching a vast online audience with the kinds of details they want to know about.
Membership is affordable, with different update frequencies to meet different needs and can replace or supplement an existing website. Along with a listing on the website, member towns and businesses receive a professionally designed and maintained webpage and promotional services.
For a low annual fee, your town or small business receives a dynamic presence on the web that will help share your town or business and its true personality with the world.
How It Works
- Contact us to start the process
- After your contract has been returned, you will complete an electronic outline that we will convert into your webpage.
- Our writer will transform the information you provide into flattering, informative copy that shows the personality of your town or business – not only the facts.
- You have room for at least 7 images. Showcase your products, services, real estate or school. Photo ideas: interior or exterior photos, employees, products, customer interaction, events, etc. If you have a logo, please include that in your images.
- Draw in new customers or reward your loyal clients with a coupon! Incorporate an online coupon into your page.
- Then your part is done! Watch us transform your town, business, school or organization into an online entity. It’s that easy!
The Fine Print
- Love Small Town America is for small towns – your town or the town in which you operate your business, organization, or school district must have a population of fewer than 5,000.
- Your completed business outline must be sent electronically (via e-mail)
- Your photos must be sent electronically (via e-mail)
- Coupon text should be 25 words or fewer and should be sent electronically (via e-mail)
By joining Love Small Town America, you are not only getting a professional website at an affordable cost, you are tapping into a dynamic nationwide network and multiplying your reach exponentially. When people search for small towns, they come here.
- Powerful features like a community calendar, photo gallery, coupon, job listings, and more
- Collaborate with the powerful network of small town America
- Free marketing and promotion through our facebook page and other opportunities
Let’s get started! Email us today.
Nicole does a really good job on updates and making sure our website is up to date and effective. She gets the changes done in a timely manner and fashion by request. It’s almost like having her right here with me when changes are needed. Thanks, Nicole!
Communities & Counties
Basic: $499/year ($42/mo)
Once a year updates
Deluxe: $749/year ($63/mo)
Once a month updates
Premium: $899/year ($75/mo)
Once a week updates (Best Value)
Businesses, Organizations & School Districts
Basic: $225/year ($19/mo)
Once a year updates
Deluxe: $325/year ($28/mo)
Once a month updates
Premium: $475/year ($40/mo)
Once a week updates
Take LoveSmallTownAmerica.com further. We offer additional services like real-estate listings ($75/listing for a year), domain name redirection ($40 one-time setup fee), and links to your existing website ($50/year).
Packages include: set-up, design, content-writing, web-hosting, and other maintenance, as well as access to Love Small Town America’s value-added promotional services.
Call For an Inquiry
Love Small Town America is making a big difference in our community. We’re proud to be from a small town and we’re proud to be a part of the tapestry you’re weaving to show the world how great our small town is.
Love Small Town America is a key component to the success of our organization and the town. It is crucial to our annual event Cruise, Shoes & BBQs where all registration forms and general information is located on the internet. We also feel it gives anybody looking at moving to Grainfield or just shopping in Grainfield a good interpretation of what we have to offer.