Title: Sales Associate
Department: Contract Sales Division – Western Kansas
Reports to: VP of Sales – Grainfield, Kansas
Love Small Town America (http://www.lovesmalltownamerica.com) seeks highly motivated part-time outbound sales associate based in Kansas to cultivate relationships with small towns and bring them on as customers. The ideal candidate will be able to work a flexible, remote schedule be passionate about small towns, and be a dynamic, friendly face for the company.
Responsible for sales activities, from lead generation through close in assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon sales plan to cultivate qualified leads, make presentations, close sales, and facilitate customer satisfaction and growth-oriented relationships.
- Responsible for the sales of Love Small Town America online representation to towns and counties, and their businesses, community organizations, schools, etc.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills and product knowledge that allows sales associate to give effective in-person and virtual presentations of Love Small Town America’s services.
- Calls on qualified leads and sets up presentations.
- Understanding of pricing models, including Shared Success program.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on professional conversations with business owners and decision makers.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Assists in creation of effective sales proposal presentations.
- Assists in development of client relationships and referrals.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities in the company system.
- Ideal candidate will be from a small town or currently live in a small town and demonstrate an understanding of small town dynamics.
- Willingness to travel and collaborate with a remote team of professionals.
- Technology literate with 24/7 access to high speed internet and a personal computer.
- Knowledge of economic development a plus.
- Commitment to helping small towns to prosper.
- Outgoing, highly self-motivated, goal-oriented personality essential to success.
Love Small Town America offers a creative, dynamic work environment committed to building a better future for America by bringing small towns and small town businesses and organizations online.
Send your resume and qualifications to Dan Godek, VP of Sales, by August 7. This position is open until filled with rolling review after that.
About Love Small Town America
Love Small Town America is building a brighter future for small communities across the country. We are dedicated to preserving small town values while competing in a high tech world. We offer small towns and their businesses, organizations, and schools a professional web presence in a nationwide network.
Love Small Town America is a comprehensive website that catalogs and publicizes small town businesses, events, real-estate, and more, serving residents and reaching a vast online audience with the kinds of details they want to know about.
Along with a listing on the website, member towns and businesses receive a professionally designed and maintained webpage and promotional services. When you join Love Small Town America, you get more than a website: you join a network. For a low annual fee, small towns, businesses, organizations, and schools receive a dynamic presence on the web that shares their true personality with the world and they tap into a powerful nationwide network dedicated to helping one another prosper. Love Small Town America. Discover what’s waiting for you.