UPDATED (11/28) – CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. Thank you to everyone who entered!
Guess what?! The rumors are true. The day you’ve been wishing and hoping and praying for has arrived. We’re giving away a FREE one-year webpage right here on LoveSmallTownAmerica.com. A webpage on LSTA means you receive a smorgasbord of goodies. For starters, you become a member of our nationwide network of small towns and amp up your online presence, attracting an audience from across the world. Whether you’re a town looking to beef up tourism or a small town business looking for your big break, this is good news. We also help you get the word out by promoting you through our network of channels. You’ll get promotion via Facebook, twitter, our blog, and our e-newsletter, to name a few. Our webpages are already an amazing deal since we do ALL the work, from creating the page to maintenance, but this special chance to get a FREE webpage is almost too good to be true.
- A one-year scholarship* that covers the cost of a community** webpage and membership in the Love Small Town America network.
*Website Scholarships will be for Love Small Town America’s “Package C”: $225 annual fee to include once-a-year updates. Note: If you would like to have your page updated more frequently, we can upgrade you to a higher package, but the difference would not be covered by the giveaway. The giveaway covers your first year of service.
**Businesses and other groups located in existing LSTA member communities, or new LSTA communities who enroll by the contest deadline of Nov. 26, 2012 are also eligible. Since communities function as an “umbrella” on LSTA, a community would have to be a member of LSTA before a business could enroll.
- Any community (a town or county) with a population of 5,000 or fewer is eligible for membership in LSTA and therefore, eligible for the FREE webpage.
- Any business, organization, or school located in an eligible community who is an existing LSTA member community, or in a new LSTA community who enrolls by the contest deadline of Nov. 26, 2012 is also eligible.
- Existing LSTA members are not eligible for this promotion. LSTA employees, family of LSTA employees, LSTA contractors, or family members of LSTA contractors are not eligible for this promotion.
Rules for Entry
We’ll collect contest entries beginning Nov. 5, 2012 until 11:59 P.M. CDT Nov. 26, 2012. We’ll draw our winning name from our pool of entries using a random number generator. You must sign up for our mailing list to be eligible. Click here to signup, then return to this page to enter the contest.
Comment on this blog post to enter.
Really want to win that free webpage? Earn additional entries by going the extra mile:
- Follow us on Facebook and mention that you do in a comment on this blog post. (1 entry)
- Share this post on your own Facebook page and mention that you did in a comment on this blog post. (2 entries)
- Fill out an entry form at our booth at the Rural Opportunities Conference Nov. 7-8 in Junction City. (1 entry)
We’ll announce our lucky winner on Dec. 3, 2012. The winner will be responsible for completing their information so that LoveSmallTownAmerica.com can create their new webpage by Dec. 31, 2012 or the free webpage will be offered to another entrant.
Questions about the Giveaway? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Webpage Giveaway FA12”.